Zoom has become a wildly popular host to millions of people working and studying remotely. Thanks to Zoom’s awesomeness, the app can host ALL types of meetings.
It is a great tool that allows us all to connect and collaborate from anywhere in the world. It’s easy to get started using it – just download the app on any device, create an account, join a room, invite people and start sharing content. But what if we could take things further? We want our meetings to be even better than they are already!
Worry no more, with Zoom’s new Immersive scenes feature, you can turn your boring virtual meetings to a fun and creative one.
Zoning out? Don’t. Brace yourself as here are the 5 ways on how you can spice up your virtual meeting!
1. Change your background. You want to go to outer space? Sure! Want to have your meeting at the beach? No problem! There are several preloaded scene options which you can choose from. You can change it depending on the theme of your meeting which makes it more fun!
2. Upload your own scene. Can’t choose from the preloaded background options? You can surely bring your participants into your own virtual background just by simply uploading your own scene. First, look for a background of your liking from Google. Then, click the plus icon to upload your downloaded scene and there you have it! Your own custom scene ready for your meeting.
3. Organize the room. As the host, you can freely move the participants around the scene. You can adjust the seating arrangements manually. And you can even put the late-comers at the back seat.
4. Size everyone up. You can size up your participants that will best fit according to your scene. This can be done to make space for late arrivals in the meeting.
5. Make use of new meeting reactions and animations. To make the meeting more fun, you can even add animations and visual effects – playful falling objects, animated lighting, etc. You can also make use of the pre-recorded reactions – clap, laugh and many more! Meetings don’t have to be serious all the time, sometimes you have to inject your inner child in the meeting.
Just make sure to update the version of your zoom app to enjoy this new feature.
With this, you can certainly bid farewell to tiring meetings and make the collaboration even more interactive.